Community Action Partnership of Lake County is able to help families in the Lake County, Illinois community thanks to committed executive staff and community members. Learn about our promise, values, and our dedication to helping local families.
Community Action changes people's lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities, and makes America a better place to live.
We care about the entire community, and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.
Community Action Partnership of Lake County strives to be:
• The leading provider of quality human services.
• A strategically managed and highly professional organization.
• Compassionate and responsive to those served.
• The leading advocate for children and families affected by poverty.
• The primary resource for information and perspectives on individuals and families with low incomes.
President, Board of Directors
Mary Lockhart White
President and CEO, Community Action Partnership of Lake County
Community Action Partnership Board Of Directors - Officers
|• William McNeely, President
• Debrah Lewis, Vice President
• Stephanie Smith, Secretary
• Anthony Ward, Treasurer
Community Action Partnership Board Of Directors - Members
|• Commissioner Mary Ross Cunningham
• Sylvia England
• Lake County Sheriff John Idleberg
• Anisa Jordan
|• Aki Jackson
• Pam Jeffries
• Alderman Edith Newsome
• Angelo Kyle
|• Mayor Leon Rockingham, Jr.
• Cynthia Springfield
• George Wells
Foundation Board of Directors
|• Mary Lockhart White,
Chairperson, Community Action
Foundation of Northern Illinois
• Dr. Chinni Chilamkurti, Ph.D.
• Aki Jackson
|• Tammy Moore
Foundation Advisory Council
Our advisory council is an important part of our organization. This council includes:
|• Donna R. Dallas
• Michael Darling
• Sheila January-Fort
|• Paul LaBonne
• Roneida Martin
• Nell Rice
• Wes Trombino
• Mary Carnes Woods
• Vance D. Wyatt