Community Action Partnership of Lake County is able to help families in the Lake County, Illinois community thanks to committed executive staff and community members. Learn about our promise, values, and our dedication to helping local families.
Community Action changes people's lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities and makes America a better place to live.
We care about the entire community, and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.
Community Action Partnership of Lake County strives to be:
• The leading provider of quality human services.
• A strategically managed and highly professional organization.
• Compassionate and responsive to those served.
• The leading advocate for children and families affected by poverty.
• The primary resource for information and perspectives on individuals and families with low incomes.
Community Action Partnership Board Of Directors
Our Board of Directors ensures that we are able to provide our services to the Lake County, Illinois, community. The Board of Directors includes Sheriff Mark Curran, Aki Jackson, Allen Little, Mayor Leon Rockingham, Nelson Tate, George Wells, and Chief Jennifer Witherspoon who is a permanent alternate with voting rights in addition to:
|• William McNeely, President
• Debrah Lewis, Vice President
• Stephanie Smith, Secretary
• Anthony Ward, Treasurer
|• Wayne Cramer
• Commissioner Mary Ross Cunningham
Foundation Board of Directors
|• Dr. Chinni Chilamkurti, Ph.D.
• Tammy Moore
|• Marty Leiter
||• Mary Lockhart White
Foundation Advisory Council
Our advisory council is an important part of our organization. This council includes:
|• Mary Carnes Woods
• Donna Dallas
• Andrea Danks
• Paul LaBonne
|• Roneida Martin
• Teresa McSee-Odoms
• Nell Rice
• Lucy Torres
• Wes Tombino
• Fund Development Administrator,